We desire to build a professional relationship with the client that emphasizes normal human development, client empowerment, health rather than pathology or disability, and prevention rather than remediation.
~ Neukrug & Remley, 2009
- Individuals should constantly work to be their best self
- Individuals know themselves best
At our core, we use those beliefs to guide our practice. We work to inform, educate, empower and impart advocacy skills. Diverse approaches are used to assist individuals, couples, groups and families.
- Continuous Growth & Development
- Promote wellness
- Improve communication skills
- Enhance self and cultural awareness
- Encourage conscious and intentional living
- Understand thoughts and precipitating behaviors
- Teach healthy coping strategies