We desire to build a professional relationship with the client that emphasizes normal human development, client empowerment, health rather than pathology or disability, and prevention rather than remediation.
~ Neukrug & Remley, 2009
Core Counseling & Consulting, PLLC is a boutique, outpatient mental health practice committed to assisting individuals, couples, families and groups uncover issues impeding their ability to live their best life and be their best self. Focus is placed on providing empathy, compassion, personal attention to guide and support individuals, couples, families and groups.
We strive to make diverse, inclusive and equitable care more accessible.
- Individuals should constantly work to be their best self
- Individuals know themselves best
At our core, we use those beliefs to guide our practice. We work to inform, educate, empower and impart advocacy skills. Diverse approaches are used to assist individuals, couples, groups and families.
- Continuous Growth & Development
- Promote wellness
- Improve communication skills
- Enhance self and cultural awareness
- Encourage conscious and intentional living
- Understand thoughts and precipitating behaviors
- Teach healthy coping strategies